ANN: WordReport 1.0 release and introductory sale

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Tue Jan 4 21:14:54 EST 2011

 >What is the special introductory price? I did not see it.

Howdy, Charles. The WordReport intro price is the current price at the
store. ($50 USD.) After the first ten days are up, I'll be raising the
price. There's a lot of bang for your buck right now so don't miss out!

http://curryk.com/wordreport.html

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
--
WordLib: Import MS Word and OpenOffice documents
http://curryk.com/wordlib.html

WordReport: Template-driven MS Word and OpenOffice reports,
from invoices and worksheets to catalogs and mail merge
http://curryk.com/wordreport.html

Need custom software development or RunRev help?
http://curryk.com/consulting/