Paradigma Software, Inc - Product enquiry for Product Name: LiveCode / Revolution Megabundle 2009 Update

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Jan 4 16:57:37 EST 2011

On 1/4/11 8:22 PM, "Kimmo Lahtinen" <Kimmo at allsprings.net> wrote:

Hi Kimmoto,

> I remember that I tried to see how much the report option would cost, but it
> was indeed quite a lot.

Well,  Valentina Reports double price of each Valentina product.
So if you check ADK+ (199/399) then with reports its price doubled.

> Kimmo Lahtinen
>
> PS. It would be nice if some day you offer also the reporting with a special
> price.

Let me give very important point here.

This MegaBundle 2009 UPDATE, have give you in hands
    Valentina Office Server INFINITE

Right?

* Valentina Office Server already have Valentina Report Engine.

* Also Valentina Office Server includes Vstudio Pro copy,
    so you can design reports for own usage.

If you talk about Valentina Reports embedded into your Livecode app,
Then yes, you need yet upgrade future to "ADK+ & Reports" option.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology