launch URL in Linux

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jan 4 12:42:03 EST 2011

Warren,

LiveCode on Linux still a little flaky but it works better than before. I
just tried that here and did not experience the bug. I am not using 4.5.2
though. If you're a Developer Program member, try one of the recent 4.5.x
betas or try 4.5.0 and see if it happens again.

I am running (from) Ubuntu 10.10