Mac App Store compliance

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Tue Jan 4 10:38:22 EST 2011

Thanks, Richard.

Could you expand on the issue of non-standard GUI elements?... perhaps
some examples of what is not acceptable?

If self-updating is not allowed, what is the easiest alternative? Or is
this app store going to operate like the iPad store, where the OS always
informs the user when an update is available?

Richard