Basic libURL bug?
chipp at chipp.com
Sun Jan 2 19:39:48 EST 2011
According to Chris, when he checks the log files, he's finding an error
corresponding to the socket doesn't exist anymore.
I'm off to implement my put URL's in cURL, unless someone has a fix.
On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:
> Sunday, January 2, 2011, 4:26:40 PM, you wrote:
> > Even more interesting. On my Mac, it returns correctly, just not on my
> Yep. I can verify that here. Returns 4558 every time on OSX. On XP I'm
> getting different results. Sometimes 4558, sometimes 0 (I added a "put
> the result into field 2" and sometimes find interesting things there:
> "error No Header received"), I've gotten 1583, 3675...
> -Mark Wieder
> mwieder at ahsoftware.net
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.
More information about the Use-livecode