Editing locked or List fields

Anthony Howe anthonyhowe at me.com
Sat Jan 1 17:51:17 EST 2011

Heya Sivakatirswami,

I have exactly the same query about text fields. If anyone has a workflow or tool around this, would be great!

On tRev....

I have been using trev (Remo) on osx for the past while. Im finding it a little glitchy in parts (mostly when doing stuff with datagrid it keeps opening revstacks and throwing chunk and object errors) but it's friendly enough for now and I particularly like the linking and object browsing functionality. It also didn't seem to like playing with an installation of enhanceQT plugin i had, but a quick reinstall fixed that.

Hope that helps....

Cheers,
A.