Android Tablets

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 28 14:27:28 EST 2011

On 2/22/11 5:54 AM, AndyP wrote:

> I've had an Archos 101 16Gb for about 2 months now. Fantastic bit of kit for
> around £300. Very happy with it. Archos are very pro-active with firmware
> updates to remove bugs and add facilities.

I settled on the Archos 70. It's the right size and has all the features
I wanted. It's hard to find, they sold out immediately, but I found a
few on Amazon. It is "Android 2.2 ready", so it's going to arrive with
2.1 installed, but I went with it anyway. The price was right and it got
rave reviews everywhere I looked.

Thanks for the lead on this. I almost went with one of the Herotabs but
there seemed to be a lot of issues with those reported in their forums,
including problems returning defective units back to China.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com