OpenField/ExitField Handlers in Datagrid?

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sun Feb 27 16:52:59 EST 2011

zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com> on February 27, 2011 at 1:25 PM
-0800 wrote:
>Hi Stewart,
>
>Try the DeleteFieldEditor event instead of CloseFieldEditor.

So where do I put this script?

On DeleteFieldEditor
   Disable  menuItem 1 of button "EditMenu"
   Disable  menuItem 2 of button "EditMenu"
   Disable  menuItem 3 of button "EditMenu"
end DeleteFieldEditor

I tried putting in in the behaviour of the field in question in the
datagrid (button "Comment Behavior") but that does not work.
Where would I put this?  Is there something else I need as well?

Stewart Lynch
CreaTECH Solutions
slynch at CreaTECHSol.com
604.484.8499
Skype:StewartLynch

There are only 10 kinds of people.  Those who understand binary and those
who don't.