Cursed by insertions

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Feb 27 16:23:15 EST 2011

OK, having re-read your original post, I understand what you want, we're talking about two different problems I think.

I want the insertion point to stay where it was in LC when I switch to another app then back to LC.  When I switch around between any other apps on my Mac, that always happens but not with LC.  As far as I can tell, the insertion point is positioned at the start of the lowest layered text field on the card whenever I return to LC from another application, so it seems I'd have to store the insertion point location somehow and restore it on resumeStack?

Pete Haworth