Date/Times/Number/Currency format preferences

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Feb 27 13:14:08 EST 2011

I would like to ensure that all dates, numbers, and currency values in my app are formatted according to the user's preferences in the  Format tab of the OSX Language and Text Preferences.  I found the dateFormat property that helps but haven't found anything in LC that helps with the other formats.  Does LC provide a way to get hold of those preferences or does anyone have an Applescript that will do it?

Pete Haworth