Disabling Preferences Menu

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 12:51:18 EST 2011

Stewart,

Change the name of the Edit menu button - like to "EditMenu" and then
make the menu items you want. Remove the Preference menu item from the
list. Then in the Inspector change the label of the button "EditMenu" to
Edit. LiveCode will then disable the Preference menu.

I'm pretty sure I learned this one from Jacque.

Marty Knapp