Grid

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun Feb 27 12:30:34 EST 2011

I guess I should explain more. I have been working with groups lately and was very frustrated with trying to line them up with other elements not in the group. That led me to the Grid menu item. How does everyone else handle lining up elements in a group with those outside of a group?

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net