[OT] Apple at it again

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Feb 25 16:53:23 EST 2011

Reminds me of a skit that Conan O'Brian did last night where a gal had hidden a spy camera in the back end of her jeans, recorded everyone looking at her butt, then posted the video on you tube.

Afterwards, Conan says, "Well that's bad, but it seems it is much worse than anyone ever thought," after which they cut to another video of Andy Richter chasing around practically drooling the whole time.

I guess you'd have to be there.

Bob