[OT] Intelli-Pubs now available

tkuypers at telenet.be tkuypers at telenet.be
Thu Feb 24 17:07:04 EST 2011

Fellow Revolutionaries, also know as LiveCoders!

Just to show off, ;-) you can take a look of what LiveCode can do for graphic professionals. I've posted a small video on YouTune (http://bit.ly/g9zbEv), more info can be found at www.intelli-pubs.com.

And some technical info:
it's a Mac-only app, connected to an online mySQL database and communicating with Adobe InDesign CS4 and CS5 through AppleScript and JavaScript.

If this had to be done in any other app, I guess it would have taken about 3 times as long... LiveCode ROCKS!!!

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers