Splash Screen

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Tue Feb 22 23:32:19 EST 2011

Thomas McGrath III <mcgrath3 at mac.com> on February-22-11 at 7:22 PM -0800
wrote:
>Open both stacks. Select the Inspector on the main (non splash screen)
>stack.
>
>Select the mainStack button (3rd one down) and select the splash screen
>stack.
>
>Your done.
>
>Now write the code in splash screen to open the non-splash screen

That is what I thought too.  Except my current main stack has a Data Grid
and it does not want to become a substack of my main stack.  If I remove
the datagrid, no problem.  However, this datagrid has a lot of custom
scripts and I don't want to have to recreate if I can help it.\
Stewart Lynch
CreaTECH Solutions
slynch at CreaTECHSol.com
604.484.8499
Skype:StewartLynch

There are only 10 kinds of people.  Those who understand binary and those
who don't.