Android Tablets

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Mon Feb 21 12:42:24 EST 2011

On 2/18/2011 at 6:15 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> I am, however, looking for a good Android tablet so I'll be
> ready when RR is. If anyone has suggestions on that, I'm all ears.

I provided some review links of tablets that I would consider buying.  What
would you buy?  I am interested in hearing some recommendations from others
on the list.  Will RR start by supporting Froyo (2.2) and later.  I know
Kevin stated an announcement is coming sometime in February.  I would like
to hear if LiveCode will support only preferred devices, or should our
builds work with any device running Android version x.x?

~Roger