on-rev debug function not working with https

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Mon Feb 21 12:22:27 EST 2011

Also the "view online" button does not work correctly with the pages with an
https url.  I click the "view online" button and it does not go to the page
I have selected it just ends up at the index page of the site.

I looked at what was happening and for the "view online"  it just puts the
URL
http://subdomain.myrevsite.com/mypage.irev

My site then replaces that with an https url which is just
https://subdomain.myrevsite.com

Is there a way to get around this with the current version of on-rev or does
this have to be a feature request to have a way to indicate on-rev should
use https urls for a specific site?

Martin