on-rev debug function not working with https

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Mon Feb 21 10:24:45 EST 2011

I have an on-rev site and I am trying to use the debug function.

I have an ssl certificate for the site so the site URL should be
https://subdomain.myrevsite.com

If I click the debug button for an on-rev file eg. mypage.irev it tries to
load the following url

http://subdomain.myrevsite.com:7309/mypage.irev

The resulting error message is

>Not Found

>The requested URL /mypage.irev was not found on this server.

>Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the >request.

Is this an issue due to the fact it is an https URL?
Is this something that needs a bug report or a feature request?

Martin