runrev forums - internal server error

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Mon Feb 21 09:52:28 EST 2011

The problem was probably due to a change on the server side that made the
old URL

forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/...

Change to:

forums.runrev.com/...

So if you used a bookmark that had the phpBB2 in it, it would fail.
Likewise, search results all had the wrong form in them. I noticed that on
Saturday and would manually edit the URLs after following them to a 404.

Looks like both forms work now.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity