Saving datagrids Solved

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 15:42:04 EST 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 9:32 PM,  <dunbarx at aol.com> wrote:
> Zrylip:
>

> I am at another machine, and downloaded v4.5 from my account as a registered user. Only the LiveCode application comes over from the installer. I know I have a whole folder of support files from my original installation. But nothing at all from this type of download. Not a single folder was added to my computer, only the LC app. Tried it twice.
>

> Is this normal?

Craig,

Yes if you are using a Mac.

Locate your LiveCode app, right click on it and ask for "Show package
contents". Since the LC version, all the folders are now nested in the
package.
Then, follow this path: contents -> Tools -> Toolset.

The revdatagridlibrary should waiting for you here ;)

Best,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc