Saving datagrids Solved

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 14:56:19 EST 2011

Zryip.

Thanks, Adding the library fixed it. Whew.
I did not receive this stack in the standard download of LiveCode 4.5. I got it from Blue Mango Software.
The application builder could not find it. In fact, I have to add it by hand in the settings, whereas the lesson on making a standalone
with a DG indicates this should happen automatically. Anyone else run into this?

Thank you again, and all who tried to help.

Craig Newman