save data on cards in standalone app

John Allijn john.allijn at alice.nl
Sat Feb 19 12:08:19 EST 2011

Hi,

I created a stack, just the way I used to do it in hypercard. Basic cards with a next and a prev button and a few text-fields to enter text into.
All looks nice and I can tunr it into a mac/win application. Entering text in the standalone also works great, but when I exit the application and open it again, all fields are empty.

I guess I'm forgetting something (?) can anyone tell me how to save the data I entered on the card? (tried to search on the forum, but that is down because of maintanance...)

thanks and regards,
John