Saving datagrids

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 01:28:43 EST 2011

Jacques.

Tried all that. I think it was you who told me to move to separate stack files. Anyway, if I save without that, the field and the DG both take data from the button handler, but then neither save. So:

with separate stack files, the field takes new data and saves. The DG does not change.
with ordinary mainStack/subStack, both take new data, but neither save.

I tried this in two places on two different machines, and wrote both stacks from scratch. I have several standalones that work fine. I think I always save separate stack files. I'll check.

This isn't even my issue.

Craig