RevServer deployment on OSX Server

Bob Cole bobcole at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 18 22:57:31 EST 2011

Read Keith's intended use of revServer, it reminded me of an old program called LiveCard distributed by Heizer Software in the late 1990's. Great name for a program, eh?
I was fascinated by the idea when it came out but I didn't know enough about servers and the internet back then.
Anyway, I Googled "LiveCard Heizer" and found this link:
	http://db.tidbits.com/article/931
which is an old TidBITS story.  Reading that article, you will see a description of how LiveCard used HyperCard stacks as a CGI. I wonder if this might be the kind of thing Keith wants.
I don't know where to find the program.  Anyone have any experience with it?  Will revServer ultimately function similarly to the old LiveCard program?
Bob

P.S. Keith, thanks again for your blogs about deploying revServer.  Jacque's tutorial got me most of the way there but your descriptions helped over the last of my installation difficulties.