Saving datagrids

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 18:02:01 EST 2011

Richard.

The DG and the field are in a substack. The field saves just fine. The DG will not even allow itself to be written to.

My button script says, in essence, set the dgText of myDG to random(99), and put random(99) into fld myField.
The field gets a new number, the DG just sits there. Of course, the IDE stack works fine.

That is why I wondered whether the issue was saving or not. Since the DG data does not change, maybe in fact it IS saved, but since it is not ever changed, I misinterpreted the problem.

Craig