Fold Operation on Arrays

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Feb 18 14:05:00 EST 2011

some of the math functions work on arrays, for example add, but that adds one number to each of the elements, i assume not what you want. there's also intersect and split, allowing some fancy shenanigans with arrays. Another one is sum(arrayGoesHere) which seems to be what you'd want? No idea, maybe just spell out what exactly you want when you say "fold an array"?