Call for Linux apps

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Feb 18 11:18:58 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins <pepetoo at cox.net> wrote:
> Out of curiosity, Andre did this start out as an HyperCard stack. In the beginning most everyone I know created an HyperCard Calculator of some sort. I know I did. Began as a simple scientific Calculator and, eventually, became my structural calculator; something I converted to Rev/LC as my first project. I use it almost every day though I've never taken the time to smooth out the UI or create an "How to Use" document. It's only 123 kb in size.

Joe,

I never used HyperCard, I never actually seen it... I started with
Revolution 1.x toolkit. This calculator was built for an article on
data structures. In that article, I create a stack data structure and
a queue, to demo the structures, I created a calculator. When I moved
back to Ubuntu, I missed a calculator that I like so I picked my old
calculador from the newletter and gave it new features.

:-D