[OT] Apple at it again

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Feb 17 13:19:49 EST 2011

I may have given you the impression that I favored Hitler and what he did. I do not. I just know how a country of good people can be deceived and follow after what seems to be a good thing, because the current situation seems to be improved, but in the end turns out to be a horrible nightmare. My real point, which I must have made very badly, was that we should all consider not just where we are going as nations and societies, but how we get there.

Bob