[OT] Apple at it again

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Feb 17 13:12:55 EST 2011

Ah but you love to argue so much! If you'd trash every opposing voice, who would you then argue with?

Still, probably the wrong place for that. Of course I am not (able of) stopping you, only lambast you at every opportunity.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev

Chat with other RunRev developers: