[OT] Apple at it again

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:57:20 EST 2011

Bob said:
>> If vendors do not like the deal, they don't have to sign the contract.
>> If users do not like Apple practices, they can avoid buying the product.

What you are overlooking is that vendors like Amazon have already
invested who knows how much, to build and provide first class
applications for Apple products and their customers.

...and more than just a few Apple customers already have an investment
in content from vendors such as Amazon that could largely become
useless, without buying a new device.

The pure audacity of Mr. Jobs or Apple in general, to continually try
and impose their will upon developers, vendors and ultimately the end
user is beyond anything we have ever seen previously in the computer
industry. Microsoft at their worst, hasn't even come close.

Unfortunately, Apple is headed by little more than an egotistical
madman who wants control of everything and everyone around him.

And that's just my 2¢ also.

The "People" advocate. ;-)

Best regards,
David C.