[OT] Apple at it again

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Feb 16 12:37:41 EST 2011

If vendors do not like the deal, they don't have to sign the contract. If users do not like Apple practices, they can avoid buying the product. Isn't free enterprise grand? We can vote with our wallets! What will NOT by ANY means change one daggum thing however, is bashing Apple on a list no one outside of us reads. And frankly, the assumption that a corporation owes any consideration to anyone who buys nothing from them seems rather totalitarian in it's own right. Don't you think?

Just my 2¢.

The Devil's (erm I mean Steve Jobs') Advocate