AW: How to hilite a checkbox with send mouseup?

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Tue Feb 15 12:14:26 EST 2011

It would be better to do something like add another handler to the button:

on MouseUpWithHilite
    set hilite of me to not hilite of me
    mouseup
end MouseUpWithHilite

And send THAT message to the button from afar. This way, the existing
MouseUp handler in the button works as expected, and this message has the
same result as clicking the button (toggling the hilite in the process) and
enacting the MouseUp handler.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity