Live LiveCode Code Event #10

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Tue Feb 15 11:05:51 EST 2011

I'd post the stacks I used for most of my demo, but as I demonstrated, REST
API's are SO simple to put together with LiveCode that I think it's a better
exercise to write the line or two of code yourself that each contained. The
video should contain all the information you need, but are the links to the
REST services I used:

[1] http://qrserver.com/api/
[2] http://code.google.com/p/bitly-api/wiki/ApiDocumentation#/v3/shorten

 ~ Chris Innanen