revZip external

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Feb 14 05:44:14 EST 2011

Hi all,

I have published my zip script on my blog at http://qery.us/ny .

This script includes empty folders in your zip file and automatically creates a zip file in the same folder as the original.

The script doesn't include decompression routines.

If you want more options or if you want to decompress zip files, use Trevor's code. If you want a quick and simple solution, use mine.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com