stackFiles

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Feb 13 21:49:41 EST 2011

Need some clarification on the use of the stackFiles property.  I have a file, xzy.livecode.  It has a mainstack and several substacks.  I need access to the mainstack and some of the substacks in my application. I set up a stackFiles entry referring to the main stack with a path to the stack file, thinking that would get me access to all the substacks but it looks like I have to set up a stackFiles entry for each substack as well as the main stack, is that correct?

Pete Haworth