COPYing Unicode text

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Feb 13 11:07:44 EST 2011

Hi Richmond,

I did the same, on Mac OS X (PPC + Intel) and Windows XP. It worked fine, but sometimes I had to revert the hexadecimal values of the glyphs, e.g. from 1234 into 4321. In a longer stream, you'd get 123412341234 --> 432143214321. There is only one possible answer: try and test.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com