How do you manage lots of imported images?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 11 23:06:38 EST 2011

On 2/11/11 7:57 PM, Harald Müller wrote:
> Thank you for this insight!

You're welcome, but it was Dr Raney's insight. Whenever you import a
HyperCard stack, it comes in with an unplaced group called "HC Icons",
and all the icon images are in it. It took me a while to figure out
where they went. The only place the group is visible in the LC IDE is in
the Object menu under Place Group, so it's easy to forget about.

> I didn't know that an unplaced group is still "part of the project".
> I hide them instead but don't like the cluttered app browser. I will
> try it this way. Très chic!
>
> (I will should go on a holiday and read the whole dictionary.)

We should *all* go on holiday! :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com