Rev server: going to another .irev page from script

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 20:46:27 EST 2011

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 7:57 AM, stephen barncard
<stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:
> I'm sure there's a way to do this but I can't seem to find it.
>
> I have a user password script that then is supposed to 'go' to another html
> page but the only way I can get it to work is to use an intermediate file
> (gosite.html) which has a cheesy html redirect command : CONTENT="0;URL=
> http://site.com/private/index.irev">
>
> I can't figure out what to use to go to another irev page directly.

You can use "put header" or "put new header" - I use "put new header"
but I'm not sure if that is strictly necessary.

Here is a script example:
<http://www.troz.net/onrev/samples/showscript.irev?showscript=desktop.irev>
The only trick is that this must come before any other data is "put"
on to the web page.

Cheers,
Sarah