a praise for RevIgniter

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Feb 10 12:43:10 EST 2011

  ! Devacode.com !

that's cool... Wow... you have been keeping secrets from me (smile)

FYI retreat here... I've had continuing discussions with everyone, but
can't pick up the thread on our discussion until Saturday or Sunday..

Question: is your new company going to use RevIgniter for web contracts
of PHP/Code igniter?

  In this memo, I can't tell what you mean

"I am building our own

tools in PHP with CodeIgniter at a fast pace because my previo
experience with LiveCode and a similar framework."

Refers to the spam company or your new devacode.com company?

I know you keep saying "I can do anything"

But, which do you prefer?

Sivakatirswami