scrolling list field with vertically centered text for iOS

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Feb 8 11:05:47 EST 2011

I would like to post a link to a scrolling list field for iOS that has its
text centered vertically:

http://berndniggemann.on-rev.com/scroll/scroll_0.0.4.livecode.zip

it sets the HTMLtext to superscript and then adjusts the leading with
textShift.
The logic is in the button "fill field"
This way it finally looks close to the native iOS lists.
I thought I share this because this has been bugging me for a long time.

I hope that a the new text field will make this easier in the future.

Kind regards

Bernd