Live LiveCode Code Event #9

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Feb 7 17:25:45 EST 2011

Here’s the wrapup of the last event.

Mark made a very through explanation of his installer maker product. It’s recored here:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12484146

Jim Showed a very fancy GUI approach using windowshapes and tiny buttons to show status messages. Unfortunately there is a technical problem with the recording, I’ll update this when there’s any news regarding that.

David showed his advances in getting video streaming into LiveCode, which of course bodes well for further shows.