Drag and Drop

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Feb 7 02:01:03 EST 2011

Hi Scott,
I guess I'm getting confused since Jacqueline's post said that you can't drag controls from one stack to another, I assume she means with the standard functions and properties provided by LC.  And the IDe doesn't use them either for dragging controls from the Tools palette.

I took a look at your stack and it seems to do just what I want to do.  The only difference I see is that in your script, the destination stack is hard coded and you save its rectangle so you can check if the mouse is over it..  I haven't tried it yet but I think perhaps calling mouseStack when the mouse button is released would get me the info I need.

Too late to try it now, will give it a whirl on Monday.

Pete Haworth