Drag and Drop

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Feb 6 17:07:54 EST 2011

note that you can look at the script of the tools palette, if you allow the right click menu to work on ide stacks (preferences, general).

I did that once, and they fake the drag drop, by using a little stack that follows the mouse, and then checking where the mouse is over, once you release it. that is why it sometimes missfires, if you jerk the mouse away while releasing the button.