Popup Menus

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Feb 6 11:03:35 EST 2011

The popup style is controlled by the OS, so on mac os, using the default style, that is not built into buttons.

It works, if you set the lookAndFeel to one of the emulated ones (or on linux it seems, as richmond said)

The really flexible approach is to popup a stack, because then you can do whatever you want in the popup.