Weird button behavior

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Feb 5 18:51:32 EST 2011

Pete-

Saturday, February 5, 2011, 3:31:58 PM, you wrote:

> So I guess now my question for the community is - What techniques
> do you use to test modal dialogs?

<g (in case you didn't see this coming)> Well, PowerDebug *does* catch
errors in modal dialogs. Debugging modal dialogs is a bit of a tricky
situation, though, because the dialog is still active and fighting for
control. Using PowerDebug the proper procedure once you've gotten the
runtime error dialog is to press the Debug button, which will
highlight the offending line of code, abort the debugger, then close
the modal dialog and fix the script.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net