Binary update

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Feb 4 12:35:50 EST 2011

If you are using it on a Mac which is how I tested it then you will
see the Keyspan and modem options are what you use.  The
modem should work as is if you have a internal modem but the
keyspan needs to be changed in the code to represent how it
is seen by your usb driver.  Get a list of the usb drivers and then
look at where the code is accessing the keyspan and you will
see what to change.  I was testing them on a G3 and G4 and
you will see I commented that it changes on the G3 so that is
the line that will need to be changed for it it work with keyspan.

-=>JB<=-