Datagrid question

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Feb 2 20:52:05 EST 2011

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at mollysrevenge.com>wrote:

> I want to get hold of a couple of datagrid properties in a script that is
> not in the datagrid group -

> the dgColumn, and the dgHeaderControl.

These properties are usually used within the context of an event such as a
mouseClick. The user clicks on a control and you use these properties to
determine the target of the control. You would need to get a reference to a
column control and then do something like 'put the dgColumn of
theColumnControl'.

> dgColumnLabel

This is a property of the data grid itself.

put the dgColumnLabel["COLUMN_NAME"] of group "DataGrid"

What is the context that you are trying to get the dgColumn and the
dgHeaderControl?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems