How to : print a A4 stack to an A4 pdf ??

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Wed Feb 2 13:53:24 EST 2011

Solved!

I upgraded from 4.5.0 to 4.5.3, with livecode 4.5.3 "open printing to pdf"
works fine.

The culprit was version 4.5.0 build 1080 on mac os X, though it seemed fine
on windows.
Upgrading from mac os x 10.6.5 to 10.6.6 did not change anything.

Thanks everybody for helping drilling this... and i'm real happy this works
now!!

(Now i'll see if I can print to pdf from revBrowser!! hum!!)

Robert