datagrid: rows disapear when add new row
jmyepes at mac.com
Tue Feb 1 17:27:55 CST 2011
I don't remember why I use ResetList but sometimes doesn't refresh correctly.
The bug success when you scroll down to edit the row that is out of the
viewable area. But only the first time, if you add many rows and scroll down
and edit, nothing happen.
This happen with a fresh datagrid.
1) create a datagrid with 6 rows and 4 cols visibles. Left the properties by
2) add 5 rows and edit the col 2 and col 3. Tab from col 3 to col 4.
3) add the 6th row and edit col 2 and col 3 and press tab until col 4. The
value filled into col 3 isn't showed.
4) add the 7th row and scroll and edit. The scroll isn't showed auto, you
must scroll down.
5) if you add another row, all data flash and disappear. The data still here
but isn't showed.
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/datagrid-rows-disapear-when-add-new-row-tp3251346p3253181.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the use-livecode