mouseup/mouseDoubleU

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 14:56:02 EST 2011

Jim.

Yes, and as Jacques points out, the engine has to send a mouseUp message no
matter what.

The original intent was to be able to ignore a single click if a double
click was in the offing. In other words, to have one and only one of the two,
depending on whether one or two clicks was made. It seems that only the HC
workaround can reliably implement this.

Craig